TriFactor is Florida's premier distributor for
Live Roller Conveyor:
Live roller conveyors provide inexpensive, simple, quiet, easy installation and easy maintenance making them a valuable component in operations requiring high performance with minimal downtime.
Common Uses Include: Pick Modules, Merge or Sort Functions and Transport Operations
Accumulating conveyors provide powered transportation and allow product to be staged in the process. Features include quiet operation, versatile design, and easy installation.
- Model 190-ACC- 1.9" Dia. Roller, V-Belt Driven, Medium Duty
- Model 190-LRC- 1.9" Dia. Roller, V-Belt Driven Curve, Medium Duty
- Model 138-ACC- 1-3/8" Dia. Roller, V-Belt Driven, Light Duty
- Model 138-LRC- 1-3/8" Dia. Roller, V-Belt Driven Curve, Light Duty
- Model 190-ACZ- 1.9" Dia. Roller, Flat Belt Driven, Medium Duty Conveyor
Common Uses Include: Staging Areas, Merge or Sort Functions and Induction Operations
Hytrol portable conveyors can be set up quickly or broken down for storage easily. They are perfectly suited for intermittent use or in multi-purpose areas. The side guards and cleated belt easily catch small stampings, plastic parts, etc. and carry them through to hoppers or drums. Flapper guard prevents parts from falling through the conveyor.
Common Uses Include: Feeding Operations, Scrap Handling, Stamping and Forming
TriFactor - Hytrol Conveyors - Hytrol Conveyor Replacement Parts